Friday, August 10, 2007

Heat and Spill Proof

Did y'all know they made spill proof keyboards now?? How do I know, because I spilled my cereal bowl in the old keyboard and milk and Hewlett Packard don't mesh!! So... now we have a new keyboard, spill proof no less! I have decided on a quilt pattern!! After looking at hundreds of different ones on the net, I finally decided on a pattern, and yes it's very simple, but bold! I think it was on a ladies blog from Norway!! Anyhow, I started it today, maybe pics tomorrow after a little more progress!! It has been 110 or higher degrees for this whole week!! Right now it's 6:00 pm and it's 100 in the shade on our deck!! Yuk!! Makes it very hard to do anything, but sew! I've survived my second straight week at the gym, going everyday!! I can't diet because of my blood pressure meds and thyroid meds, so small portions and lots of sweat, have I lost any weight, no!! I can't lift my arms, or feel my legs from the knees down, but no weight loss, maybe the scales at the gym are broken!!??

No comments: