Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Pet Wednesday

Bogie here. Mom has tote bags in the hallway and clothes hanging on the door handle, I think she's going somewhere!! We, Starbucks and I hate it when she's gone. Although, Starbucks hasn't a clue as to what is going on, he's still napping on Mom's bed!! I think he even has his paws covering his ears, so he sleeps longer and deeper!! Me, I haven't had my nap, I've been following Mom, she's keeps walking up and down the hallway. getting stuff together for her trip. Right now she's doing the chargers, phone, camera, ipod. Why do humans need all that stuff?? She just told me she's off to a quilt lecture in Asheville, going to see some guy who she says is a genius, Kaffe Fassett, or something like that!!

Yes, folks I'm off to see the Wizard, the Fabric/Quilter Wizard that is!! I'm so excited!! Staying the night, because going over that mountain grade in the dark is so not fun!! Be back tomorrow!! Ok, Bogie you can have the keyboard back!!

Ok, so what are we to do while she's gone?? ummm.... I know dig in the lake bed, there's all kinds of dead fish smells down there, dead clams too, ummm... good smells. I've already been down there this morning, got mud all over my face and paws, or so Mom says. I don't feel dirty to me!!

More from the Fury People next week!

1 comment:

Eric said...

Bogie,

I heard your mom was gonna dress you up like this next Halloween...

http://dailycostume.com/archive/crocodiledogsuit/

watch out man!

- Eric