Thursday, June 21, 2007

To Blog or to Sew??

That is the million dollar question. As usual, I blog, am I lazy (no comments allowed for this part!), am I uninspired, am I over inspired, am I feeling like a not so great sewer after looking at these blogs, what is my problem? I have even had back issued sitting too long at this computer, my dog hates it, he only likes when we nap together. I can't do that all the time, Bogie! I even tried the 20 minute thing, a different project every 20 minutes, I've tried loading up my i-pod and zoning out the world. I'm not spending my time being a good housewife, my dust bunnies have bunnies! Maybe I'm ADD! Hey I can take meds for that and they curb your appetite, so I hear! I know one thing I'm not drinking vitamin water anymore. Just read the label -13 carbs a bottle, I was drinking 2 a day, no wonder I look so bloated! Ok, when I get home from CA, I'm focusing on sewing and diet!! I'm going to rededicate myself, AGAIN!

2 comments:

Suzie said...

sounds good!

Unknown said...

Yea - there are 125 calories in every bottle!