Saturday, June 2, 2007

Rain Delay

It's supposed to rain today, "Tropical Storm Barry"??? The news shows are trying to scare us and say this is going to be a bad hurricane year for the gulf, which means we will be getting lots of rain, well, we need it, everything is brown, I feel like I'm back in California for the summer! Speaking of Calif, Austin & Suzie get here in 4 days, oh.... my eye is twitching!! Suzie stays for a week, then goes back to work, Austin stays for two more weeks, then my Mom and I are flying him home and staying with Suzie for a week, oh......my eye is twitching again! So basically, the month of June is a wash!!

I found a neat jacket pattern (from Material Mama's podcast - Kwik Sew 3490)


I bought a jacket like this in NY and have worn it out, practically, so I will sew one!! (or two)

Poor Bogie, he now has a fence around the back yard, only two feet tall and it's green wire, so it blends in to the back ground, but he's been running off, and that little guy has no idea what a car is. We actually don't have any traffic on our street, but the 10 families who live here, but since our house has soooo many kids coming and going, Bogie needed boundaries!! Speaking of which, he's in the shower right now with Ken - got to go get the hair dryer ready!!

1 comment:

Suzie said...

The blue one is totally acceptable to your sister!