Monday, June 4, 2007

Two full days to A - Day

Austin and Suzie get here in 2 days!! My eye is twitching with excitement!!

I have recommitted myself to exercise (AGAIN, AGAIN) I swam this morning - across to a neighbors dock and back, doesn't look that far, but swimming it felt like I was going across the English Channel!! I had to fight may way through a heron fishing, and a turtle doing the breakfast paddle!! Bogie now has a fence (ok, it's two feet tall, green (to blend in with the yard) heavy chicken wire) but it works, the little rascal hasn't escaped since Wednesday!! He goes down to the water, but won't go in. He's like the cat, doesn't like to get his paws wet!! Hates his baths terribly!! Last night Brooks and Marty (Ken's brother and his wife) came over with graduation presents for Lili, and we sat down by the water and had wine. It was beautiful!! Then the thunder happened and no rain, again. Storms get to the lake, and they always seem to veer south or north, never lets go over it!!

I'm making a travel - over the shoulder/body bag to take around while Suzie is here. Need my arms free to shop!! It's quilted and did some machine embroidery and it has buttons and beads on it, all the things I see on other people's blogs, I've put on one project. It's a "few of my favorite things" I embroidered dog paws (dah), Eiffel Tower (dah), my initials and then just designs, one side is pastels (which I love) the other side is all New York fabric (my all time favorite city, except, Paris, Rome, Sienna, San Fran...........)Basically I just used up some more scraps, but the scrap piles never get smaller, why is that?? Are there fabric elves that work at night to make the stacks big again???

Hey, I can breath normally again, maybe I"ll swim again tomorrow!! Chiropractor said it would be wonderful for this bad back issue! And a stress relief outlet!

No comments: