Sunday, September 16, 2007

Kaffe Affair

Went down to Charleston to visit Lili on Friday night. We took her out to dinner and did a little shopping with her, showed her where the dealership for her car is so she can get it serviced, showed her where Trident Tech was (on the map) so she could take her defensive driving class, (thus reduce her latest speeding ticket) on Saturday. We really enjoyed her. Fun part was on Saturday a.m. on the return trip home, stopped in my new favorite place - People Places and Quilts. Oh, a tiny shop but great fabric selections, they love the fabric genies Kaffe Fassett too. I bought a few (hee, hee) fat quarters and started my version of one of his quilts. It's gorgeous, I love his colors and his patterns. I can't wait to wrap up in the colors, brings a smile to my face!

No comments: