Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Going Hi Tech!!

I got a new laptop!! Well, it will be here Thursday. I bought a new Dell at Best Buy with their back to school sales and no sales tax weekend. Got a goooood deal!! But it has to be shipped from a warehouse, and they are all of stock at the stores!! The "computer shoppers" had their own line and you had to follow the blue line on the carpet at the store to get to that line, then you had to sign up to wait for a sales clerk, highly busy!!! Anyhow, I got one, now I can download pics and blogs while we are in Glacier and Calif next month!! Just like the big kids!!
It has been soooo hot here and going to be again this whole week, everybody is hunkered down and staying cool indoors!! My meds have been totally whacky and my blood pressure has been doing weird stuff probably because of the meds. Anyhow, going to gym today and grocery shopping - that's it!!
Our sweet Lili is in Charleston getting their apt set up to go back to school. She's a sophomore?!!! Plus Austin starts back TOMORROW and he's going in the 5th grade, where has time flown!!!????
Ok, got to go to Gym!!

No comments: