Saturday, August 23, 2008

Things

We have such sad relationship news in our family. Two of our very favorite people are choosing different paths. It breaks our hearts and stuns us too. We have no favorites when it comes to these two, both are entirely special and have our love and support!!!!

I sewed yesterday, but not on the state fair quilt. I've had to ponder my waves part of the quilt, I think I'm finished pondering and the solution is to add more waves! So, off I go to sew!

But before I plug in the beast, I've been asked to be in an artists exhibition using vintage windows any way we want!! I have to talk to the organizer, cause my info is second hand, see if those paint people are ready for textiles yet??? But, if she says yes, I think I have some awesome ideas!! This event happens in October, same as the State Fair, and I'll be gone most of Sept, so I guess I need to get cracken!! Plus I'm doing a craft bazaar with my sister in November, and we have Gamecock football mixed in there too, plus my Halloween party, eeeeeks, got to go people!!

Let me just say --Great move Obama!!!

No comments: