Sunday, September 21, 2008

Art @ the DeYoung!

Chihuly Glass at the DeYoung. I knew that he had planned an exhibit before I came, and we ordered timed tickets in advance. This was one of the largest museum exhibits he's ever done. What an amazing talent he has!!! I wish I had one little finger worth of his imagination!! Love, love, love his stuff!! When I get back to Columbia, our art museum has a mini exhibit, two chances to see his things in one month!! Wow, how lucky am I.

Our airport was close due to a crash of a Lear Jet with Travis Barker (Blink 182, not my choice of music, but I do have kids) 4 people died, and 2 are at the Augusta Burn Center. Ken says the airport is back in action. I fly home Wednesday, so just in time. Columbia has never had so much attention, especially the airport!!!

No comments: