Thursday, September 11, 2008

In Calif, through with Glacier

We had the best trip to Glacier Nat'l Park. It was spectacular!! I have over 700 pics, so I need to organize and perge and/or organize again. We have a long list of animals that we saw, including an encounter with a bear!!! Yes, a bear. We hiked a total of 19 miles, that's not a lot to many, but for us it was enough to rub Bengay on our calves about every night!! We also kept looking for Tucks Pads in the general stores, I guess we are getting old!! OH, people who know me well won't believe this next tid bit---I did #1 in the woods 3 times. Sometimes you just got to let go of your phobias!! It wasn't easy, but there was something about that altitude, when I had to go, I had to go!!!
And another tid bit. I found a quilt shop in Kalispell, where the Glacier International Airport is (all two gates!). The shop is called Glacier Quilts. It was AWESOME!!! I spent some bucks there!!! But wow, what inspiration!!
Ok, peeps, Austin has informed us that we are leaving at 5:00 a.m. for Legoland (for 2 nights, and then it's on to see the new twins!!) Got to go!
Pics to follow when I get home, Suzie has an antiquated system here, my 700 pics is libel to blow up her entire system!!

No comments: