Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Leaving on a jet plane!!

Well, I'm off, flying all day today!! The trip from west to east coast is a killer!! It seems like it is 24 hours long instead of 12!! I had a nice visit, had fun at Legoland, enjoyed the babies immensely, and enjoyed Suzie and kid too!! (Austin) He's growing up so fast!! In November he'll be 11 and it seems like yesterday I picked him up for the first time out of his crib and cooood and smiled at me the whole time I was holding him!! Now, he's a very picky eater, loves his legos, loves his cars and is a very smart and good kid!!

After I get home, sort through about 1500 pics, i'll blog with pictures!! Now it's off to Sacramento, and on to a long plane ride to Atlanta, and a hop to Columbia.

And home to my sweet husband, Bogie and Starbucks who I have missed immensely!!

No comments: