Saturday, October 18, 2008

New Meds Yet Again!

Well, with the new group of meds, i'm supposed to be like new and this time hopefully it will last!! The dr game me anxiety meds that are connected to menopause, then another pill (hormone) that's taken like a birth control pill, (has different strengths) according to the week of the month, then I'll be getting some hormone creams!! Hopefully with all those toys I'll be back to me. The last couple months were rough. Although when we were in Glacier with no phone, no tv, no computers, I seemed to be fine. But then again, we were there on my one good week a month. Maybe I'll move to Glacier, but getting hormones and other meds up into those mountains but be challenging for UPS. Husband has been great except he thinks the minute you swallow the pill, the next second all issues are gone and wants to restart a social life with friends. It takes a couple of days, I've tried to tell him that. Right now it's taking me at least a whole day to get myself psyched and ready to go to meetings or a football game. But with hormones, hopefully, I'll be my old dopey self soon!! I am going sewing today with a scrapbook group (just 3 of us) and working on my halloween quilt. I had to cancel my state fair quilt, my art gallery quilt behind the glass window, and a few other big projects. Rough stuff!

No comments: