Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pill Box Delivery

Well my "able to live hormone" pills are here from Madison Wisconsin, they actually compound them there. I feel better today already, let's hope that continues!!

More pics of Calif trip. These are Legoland during the Star Wars weekend:






The Amazing Darth Vadar and one of his peeps.

Footnote:My husband is right next to me in bed while I do this. He's sound asleep and his breathing/snoring sounds just like Vadar's breathing. Maybe we can market this?? It might boost the old stock portfolio back up so we will be able to buy bread when we retire!!





Chewbaca was only there in Lego form, don't know why costume form wasn't there, he's one of my favorite. But amazingly cook in Lego form, I must say!



My favorite of all time, mainly because I relate to her body shape, very much!! Of course when the original movie came out, I was shaped like C3PO!


Making sure you buy as many legos as one possibly can!! Everybody did a fantastic job!! Not sure how much the actual park costs (we had lots of Lego Club coupons, but it is a great day of entertainment, even without the star wars part!!) Great Park!



Suzie and Austin contemplating the next trip to Legoland and/or the gift shop!!! The kid made out like a bandit, but he does love his Legos. His birthday is next month, his present was bought early with his permission, and he does love those big boxes!! Maybe a little lego present in November, I know 11 pieces, he'll be eleven!!



No comments: