Saturday, November 3, 2007

Bad Days Night

The animals in our house are in deep trouble!! Somehow Starbucks got into Bogie's room last night, therefore Bogie sees fit to scratch on his door until somebody opens it and gets the cat out. I (being the smartest one here) knew there was no way the cat was in there, so I kept on ignoring Bogie, hoping he'd give up and go to sleep. Every hour, scratch, scratch, then scratch scratch, bark. Finally, around 3:30, I let him out, brought him to our room and on to our bed, of course he has to go through the routine of kissing both of us, and his 27 spots he has to lick on himself before he settles down to sleep. Then the cat is crying in the hallway and knocking things over, he sounded like a grizzly bear bumping around in the house. THEN I kid you not, my cell phone starts in on the "battery low" chirp it makes. I had to get back up and turn the darn thing off. Needless to say, it's a two coffee morning around here. Oh, and then we get up and get in the living room, and Starbucks has decided to help me decorate for Halloween by bringing in a dead vole and leaving right in the middle of the floor!! How did that cat get into Bogie's room?? Of course, now both animals are napping, Bogie for an hour or so, Starbucks for his usual 9+ hours!!! ANIMALS ugh!!!

No comments: