Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Dancing with the Stars

They are sooooooo good and both have great chemistry!! They deserve to win. She is amazingly talented and he's just too cute (even for a race car driver!) I'm painting on fabric and loving it, some of it belongs to Santa, so can't show it!!

Bogie just reminded it's Pet Wednesday, ok I guess he can send you all a message.

Hope you all had a good Thanksgiving, who knew smoked turkey was soooo good. I've managed to get my fair share and yes people it so makes you sleepy, I've taken extra naps. Speaking of naps, Starbucks stole my chair. He rotates around the house for his nap places, these places he so carefully chooses, last about a week, then he selects another spot. Well, right now he's in my chair, I can't very easily say "move", as he weighs more than me and he could sit on me, plus he's pretty handy with that right paw!! Mom's putting up and all these red and green things all over the house, hope it means presents for me!!?? Oh, yeah, Starbucks too!! Mom read us an article in the newspaper that the coffee company Starbucks is opening some kind of production plant in SC!!! Maybe Mom could take Starbucks to Starbucks, I kill myself!! heee, heee

No comments: