Sunday, November 25, 2007

Gamecock Blues

Our Gamecocks lost our state rivalry! Clemson won, they have bragging rights for one year, and one year only!! Right now my throat has bragging rights over my body!! Didn't feel good yesterday, and that thing in the back of my throat got swollen again, now I have a frog in my throat!! Lived off of NyQuil yesterday, maybe today I can quilt and watch old Simply Quilts (I have my favorites in dvd format, from tivo!) I love Liz's quilt, an autumn wedding ring, maybe I could try that!! If I finish half of what I've started in my very short quilting career, I will never have to paint my house again, just hang quilts!! Hey, what an idea!! I guess now, the countdown to Christmas begins, shopping, decorating, cards, cleaning (ickky poo!) and eating. I've got the eating part down!! I'm going to take some my NyQuil. Bye, as I walk off in my foggy state!

No comments: