Monday, February 25, 2008

Backin Out

I have completely become on old person. As I was playing with more dyes and just gabbing on the phone to CA at the same time, my back just completely started twisting (the muscles on the lower left side) I could honestly feel it just twist, as if I was a piece of wet laundry that needed wringing out!! I had to hang up the phone, and flayed on the hard floor trying to get some immediate relief. The floor part was great fun for Bogie who started slathering me with kisses. Anyhow, long story short I was a vegetable all day yesterday, watched cooking channel and pre Oscar stuff on tv all day. The Oscar dresses were all pretty, not a bad frock among them, hardly. Didn't like Daniel Day Lewis's wife's red tie straps or that horribly gaudy jewel thing on her dress. But, Daniel took away pretty George's Oscar so I could be a tad bias!! I am still on aleeve, the muscle is now sore like after a leg cramp, it's just amazing how the whole thing happened, wrench, twist and whamo, I'm down!! I must add, Tommy Lee Jones, Harrison Ford, nor Daniel Day Lewis are aging gracefully, but that George, he just gets prettier and prettier!! AAAAH what a man!!
Oh yeah, this is a quilt blog, well back permitting, maybe I will sew today a little!!

No comments: