Saturday, February 2, 2008

Conchetta's skills

My Conchetta is vacuuming while I blog. Only in America!! I love it, I pick her up at the bus stop (aka her charging station), then I turn her on (push start) and away she goes, under the beds, in the bathrooms, over area rugs, and she does amazingly great on the hardwood floors that we have in most of the house!! She doesn't complain, doesn't need a uniform nor does she belong to a union, yeah!! So she is vacuuming and I am playing!! Not really, I'm cleaning other parts of the house, she doesn't do windows or toilets or laundry, so there!! I have to act like a housewife some of the time. Ken took Bogie to work for an hour or so this morning, he had extra work this week, then they went over to the State house grounds and walked. While they were there they passed a parade for somthing downtown. Conchetta is almost done, and the dryer just stopped, got to go fold clothes!! I will be back!!

No comments: