Sunday, February 10, 2008

Spring Forward

I made a small table runner for my table, but Starbucks immediately confiscated it for a napping mat! I received a large box of fabric samples from a friend who decorates hotels – all types of silks! I’m going to make Starbucks a bed out of a couple of those, Starbucks will be in high style! But I know he will still want to nap on something that's mine!


Center Piece with spring Daffodils
Side One with my hand dyeds and Kaffe's lucious fabrics
Side 2 All my hand dyeds


Ken gave my beautiful Purple flowers for our anniversary (13 yrs). We are not heavy celebrators, so no huge gifts just cards!! Plus we are going to chaperone Lili and her roommate for Jamaica in March. That’s gift enough, a week on the beach, with an umbrella drink!! Yeah!!



I'm off to sew! Can't wait for all these caucuses (sp??) to be over!!

No comments: