Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Family Family, Family



Up to my elbows in family, or I was. Suzie & Austin came in last Thrusday (Valentine's Day) to surprise our parents, then Uncle Bill, Shari, Denise and Little Miss Addie came and spent the day with all of us yesterday (Sunday). So we had a wirlwind of meals, pets, shopping, family funny stories, shopping for Austin - the Lego trip - two Birthday celebrations and did I mention food?? I am ready for salads, down time with Bogie and Starbucks, Bible Study and messing with textiles, oh yeah husband too!!

Our Gang


Austin begrudingly sharing Legos with Addie

Don't know if I mentioned yet, but my best friend - still in Calif - is having twins!! Yeah! She's made it past the three month marker- more Yeahs!! We are a little nervous - did I mention she's 46 and this is her first pregnancy?? Yikes - they are brave!! She's in great physical shape to her credit!! But Micheline has wonderful support from Casey (the proud Daddy) and her Mom, plus there is a friend Elizabeth close by, that knows all the routines. Micheline is going to stay working and make her own baby food - kudos to her!! I've told her about my favorite tv show, Kate & John plus 8!! She needs to watch them for pointers!!

I'm off to go play with fabric!!

No comments: