Friday, April 11, 2008

Charleston

Off to a funeral this morning and mid-day. then down to Charleston to see Lili. The azaleas are at their peaks, should be beautiful and the weather seems to be good too!! I'll take pics for my peeps!!! By the way peeps - my diet has been 2 days now, and you wouldn't believe the energy, I'm trying to do lots of protein, I got a ton of stuff done yesterday all at a leisurely pace and no stress - almost slept through the night without hot flashes nor tingly ants crawling on me!! We are actually going to take the girls (Brielle and Lili) in a carriage ride, it's not too hot yet so the horses don't stink tooo bad and with the flowers at full bloom - fun. They've never done it nor have we. Plus I'm delivering my firemen tribute quilt to the fire station that lost the men at the sofa factory fire last summer. I've just never been down there since (well one time but I had that psycho mother (a mother of one of Lili's friends) with me, so no fun stuff was done then) So I will cry I'm sure - but this was the purpose of that quilt to give it to them. Plus it won second place at the State Fair - my first entry ever!! I already have my plans for this year's fair!! I can't find those pictures of my quilt right now!! Ugh, so you will have to wait.

No comments: