Friday, April 25, 2008

Robin Love

I am still up to my elbows in table settings for Sassy Settings!! I basically have been procrastinating, thus making me freak out and work in a stressed fashion. It sort of is like starting your taxes on the 14 of April!! Why do we do this to ourselves, who knows!!! But as I am trying to come up with a list to jump start me - a female robin flew into one of the kitchen windows. She bounced off and flew directly to the tree right in front of her. She has scrunch down into her body, so I'm sure she has a headache. But the sweetest part of this whole story is the male robin came right over to her and sat with her for the longest time. He was trying to comfort and check on her. I thought they were just the cutest things together. She (20 minutes later) is still in the same place and the male is gone. Maybe he's gone to CVS to get her some Bayer or Tylenol.

Lili is officially a sophomore in college!! Wow, where did that first year go??? 18 days until Israel!!! Wow, and they are starting to bubble over there. Stay peaceful until we leave, please!! Well, it's never peaceful, but at least tolerate each other!! 5 days until I can go to the DR and figure out why my heart races and why I can't sleep, and why I'm fat as an oompa loompa!!!???

No comments: