Sunday, April 13, 2008

Mission Accomplished!


Well, while in Charleston, delivered my quilt to Fire station at the corner of Wentworth and Meeting! I delivered it to Billy Perez (very tall!) and they were very appreciative. Before I went to the station I made my pilgrimage to People, Places & Quilts (yummy place!) and they look at the quilt. They said I should have arranged for the Chief to meet me at the station and get a little fan fair. They said my quilt was awesome!! I felt so proud!! But I'm not into fan-fair unless of course it comes with a check. This event just was better done simply!!




Absolutely no fat jokes!! It's fluid!!!



This is a bell in a tiny garden next door to the station. There's been tons of flowers here ever since the fire.



Saturday was the anniversary of the shooting at Ft Sumter. There was a lot of Civil War events going on. Thus:

Where are the Yankees??




Look closely, plastic cups, automobiles, Oakley sunglasses, and Vera Bradley purses, no wonder we still haven't won!!!!

No comments: