Friday, June 27, 2008

Califorrnia Burnin

My home state is HOT!! There are over 1000 fires burning!! Two days ago it was 800. Suzie and Austin are going on vacation, just up north (because of our lovely gas situations!!) and now have to consider the fires in all their travels. She lives down in Modesto area and they have horrible air quality, when someone opens the door in her office (she's in a little bldg of the campus of Gallo Wines) she is immedialy inundated with smoke. People are really having a hard time. Poor Micheline over 7 months pregnant with twins and having to deal with all this!! People don't throw cigarettes out!! It's bad enough with all the lightening!!
Well re-dedication #83 in progress! I've been fairly good with my dieting, but my two hours a week at the gym are just not cutting it, so I got a walking pass at our local rec center, and am now walking 3 miles on my off days from the gym!! Plus I'm having to tightly schedule my day, so as not to fall prey to the nap monster!!!
Watched the Bucket List last night, very good, very sad, but very good!!! A real feel good movie, everybody rent it!!
Think happy thoughts for Suzie, she is going up to Novato (our home town, yeah Novato High!!, class of 198*&^) tomorrow for a "life celebration" for a father of a very good friend that she has been estranged from for several years. It's going to be tough on her, but something she should and wants to do!! Hang Tough!!

1 comment:

Suzie said...

I survived! The Bucket List was a great movie! Had some wind last night so the air quality is better today. Still don't know if we'll be heading up north!