Thursday, June 5, 2008

Just Stuff!

See if I ever call my sister (the one in SC) again. When she answered the phone I was singing "Livin on a Prayer" by Bon Jovi - she said I sounded like a fax machine!!
I just spent $57 dollars on one tank of gas, that is completely out of control, I think I will start walking or at least have 6 errands to run before I leave my driveway!!
I have had "intentional" issues ever since Israel. I finally broke down and went to the dr on Tuesday, they had me do all these incredibly gross tests, but in a few days I should know if I picked up a parasite or some funky thing!! Of course, as soon as I saw the dr I felt better, but my deposits in the toilet are still not the correct color or consistency!! Now that I have grossed everybody out - hee hee, I'm working on page 5 of approx 125 pages of my Israel Scrapbook! If it stays this hot out, that's all I'm doing this summer!! Today should be a heat index of 106!! Mind you last Monday it was 70 here!! Ugh!!! Even the animals aren't moving around!!
What else - well nothing much. I am watching a bunch of religious movies since my trip, the other day Abraham, today Masada. It's so cool to say "been there"!!
We have planned a trip to Glacier - it ought to be cool there, first part of Sept, then I fly straight to Calif for the arrival of the twins!! Ken is flying home!! Can't wait to see those sweet babies!! But remember, I have no diaper experience at I don't intend to start now!!

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Do you have "intentional" or intestional issues? Spell check, Beth! Sorry I couldn't talk earlier, but I had to do my morning reports.

Anonymous said...

intestional