Saturday, June 21, 2008

Sewing for Fun

You know how when you are supposed to be doing something specific, and you end up doing something entirely different and not important to the original task, well that's what I've been doing. I'm supposed to be a stepford wife today, cleaning, cooking, entertaining, nah!!! I spend half the day sewing. I saw a table runner similar to this on someone else's blog, can't even remember now, and said that's cute I think I'll do something like it!! Well, I've been sewing all morning and this is what I came up with:It's going to go in the middle of my table for 4th of July!!
Happy Baby Shower Day to Micheline and Casey out in California!!! The twins will be here in about 2 months!!! They are doing great, all 4 of them, babies and parents!! Can't wait until my sister takes pictures at the shower today, cause I haven't seen anything of this belly yet!! Micheline is not as into minute to minute updates as I am!! I'm think of them all day today!!

1 comment: