Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Sewing Room Mess Blues

Why when you are hot to trot to start a project, your machine is buried under stuff and it takes you 2 hours to un-bury it!! I'm so ready to get started on my new project, but ugh the mess I've made in this room, while life was crazy! I just had been stashing stuff in there to get it off the kitchen table, so what a mess. I didn't even take pictures, too embarrassing!! I may, and I say that cautiously, may have found a way to store may fabric the best way for my limited space. I'm going to work with it for awhile. I actually used the draw style storage bins, minus their bones, just used the guts and put them on my own stainless steel shelves. The still slide like drawers, and the shelves are so close, nothing can get dusty. Maybe it will work, I've been through at least 4 different "systems" and nothing seems to work. I have too much fabric for the size of my room!! Will continue my project during Dancing with the Stars, maybe Billy Ray will finally leave!! Go Apollo!!

No comments: