Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Wash out that Grey

Bible Study and coloring my hair, that's my day. In between, housewife stuff and Sisters in Service stuff. In an amongst all that, my head is splitting wide open!! It's finally raining here, washing away the pollen, but the weather pattern is messing with my sinuses!! Wine, wine, wine, and both Starbucks and Bogie are begging for part of my lunch! There is a family down the street, that the Dad is part of the National Guard, he's home for a couple of days before going to Afganistan, the yard has welcome home signs in it and red, white & blue balloons. They've had it up for two days, and every time I pass it, I cry. They have a toddler and a new born, I hope he's ok over there. At least he's going to a country that had people in it that tried to hurt us. That's my soap box, don't want to be known as that blogger that hates Bush and what he stands for, oh yeah, that is me!! Still a very moderate Republican, still in support of the troops as they are just following orders, however wrong they may be, and proud to be an American where I can speak my voice. But, if something doesn't happen soon to boost the spirit of America's image in the world, we are going to be in trouble here!!

No comments: