Saturday, May 5, 2007

The A Man

Just going through Picasa and looking at pictures of my Nephew, Austin. This picture was last Father's Day, they did these pictures at school, what a cute idea!! It's raining here today and I'm supposed to be doing housework, icky poo!! So, I'm taking a much needed break, really- I've been breaking off and on all day!! But, at least now I actually have cleaning supplies out!! and you can see the top of my dresser, oh but now you can tell it needs dusting!! We were going kayaking, but rain stopped us.
We went to the Admiral's Ball last night, fun, fun, good food, good prime rib, good wine!! Lot of people I actually knew from Sister in Service and Bible study group. Tonight we are going out with Ken's brother and his wife, who we haven't seen in about 2 months and they live 8 miles away!! Busy lives!
I'm still wearing a heat wrap around my waist on my lower back and on Monday I see Ken's chiropractor, hope she can do some good! I couldn't even sweep the kitchen floor, really! And it needs it, not only because by 9:00 a.m. we had two voles in the house. We've caught one, but the other is still MIA!! I wish Starbucks didn't feel like he had to bring me presents, I will still love him!! Ok, the dust balls are calling, see ya'll!

No comments: