Sunday, May 6, 2007

Summer Clothes Exchange

I'm moved all my winter clothes to storage (Mom and Dad's attic) and my summer clothes to the closet. Is having 11 white t-shirts all the same style too much!!?? Ugh!! I've started sorting my clothes in my closet by color (Colin Cowee does it that way) so I really see what I have, I had 29 black tops for winter, don't forget black is slenderising. I also have a fetish for coral tops apparently for summer too!! Way too foolish when I shop sometimes!! I don't need anything new this summer, somehow I'm not sure that will happen!! Too spoiled!! I'm going to try and do green dyeing today!! Back is really giving me fits, moving clothes around is not helping and cleaning Lili's room isn't helpful either.
Starbucks has already brought in two voles this morning!! I had a little word of prayer with him and put him outside with the cat door closed!! He can come back in this afternoon. This wild kingdom stuff is getting ridiculous!!
Ken is on his way to a Father - Daughter tea, part of the Graduation festivities. It is at a girls house who's father is way up in Republican politics, started out with Ken and is now holding an office (not going to say which one). I told Ken he had to wear a blue jacket, red tie and white shirt to fit in, he comes out with dress Khakis, white shirt, purple tie and a brown silk/wool type jacket, (very nice one, actually). I lectured him on "no political conversations". He did his usual "yes dear" thing. Lili will probably lecture him too!!

No comments: