Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Am I a Dork?

Yesterday morning started out so cool, even Bogie was cold, he curled up in the tiniest balls, to stay warm, then once on the couch, he scooooched way up into the corner. Regular couch afghans were in the washing machine!

How do you know when you're a dork?? I had the most fun yesterday driving to the Chiropractor - 1 hr each direction, eeeh gads the gas; but while in the car I listened to my ipod, which I had updated with all these sewing podcasts, some travel and some knitting. It was so cool!! Chiropractor says me neck is uneven and she moved it around, I actually have relief today, a little tender, but progress was made! I will go again Fridayish. She's real young!!! Or am I getting older!! We went out to dinner, Catch 22 gave me $50.00 for embroidering their chef jackets, so we had a free meal - well almost all free.

1 comment:

Suzie said...

you have the cutest dog! But he looks like my son when I take his picture! "your taking my picture again?" Why would you be a dork?