Saturday, May 19, 2007

Savannah

Oh my gosh!! It's going to takes to recover!! We had the best time meeting up with Frank and Robin and their friends. I'll have pics later, but right now, still have a "laughing hangover". My cheeks (on my face) hurt so bad still!! Had good food, saw Uncle Bubba (Paula Deans brother), heard good jazz, and oh my the wine!!! But were home and manage to actually have fun at the Graduation party for Lili, the one where I didn't know a soul!! But awesome food, chocolate fountain, homemade potato chips, shrimp, just awesome food and the lifesize cut-outs of all the graduates in the college t-shirts was adorable. More pics to come!! Tonight a wedding and tomorrow an all day kayak trip!! I need peace, bland food and no human contact bad!! Do I sound like a fuddy duddy or what??

No comments: