Monday, May 28, 2007

Wild Hare

I loaded my Ipod with new podcasts of quilting and scrapbooking, and off I went. I've rearranged my crafting room AGAIN. Still trying to get the best bang out of my small place and still have room for the cat & dog bed. Ken doesn't understand why many 30 gallon trash bags don't get filled each time I attempt this task. Hello, nothing is trash, it's all "to be kept" stuff. It just is usually in a central dumping spot or wasn't put back in it's proper place. I did move the center table to a more user friendly (hopefully) spot in the center, now with my chair, I can swivel to my sewing machine, ironing spot, tv-dvd center, and or scrapbook with the exra surface space. So, here are the pictures...



View from the front door, notice the bare floor!!

looking left...

My work table with some stuff on it

looking right

No comments: