Thursday, May 24, 2007

Camera Blues

Had to get a new camera! After falling in the Edisto River, my chip would work fine, I was able to download, but the camera wouldn't take a picture!! So, thanks to Target, I got yet another Olympus, this is my third one, they are simple, do all that I may ever have a need for and it's light as a feather, with a big preview screen on the back. Good News is during this process I never lost a picture, I just couldn't take any more!! I'm off to dye fabric and sew, now I can take a picture of my work today, look for it tomorrow. Lili graduates in 2 days and comes home today from the Senior bonding trip in the "wilderness". Poor child has been miserable, a day without text message, a day without facebook, a day without a hair straightner is not a good day in her book!!

No comments: