Monday, May 26, 2008

Back in the USA

Well, we are h0me!! Got in early this morning. Happy Memorial Day everyone!! First thing I did was take a nap, all right, a really LONG nap. Now going to do hamburgers on the grill with Mom & Dad and Julie. Then I will start on my tall laundry pile!! I've separated the purchased items from the scrapbook items, from the sewing items, and then the work will start. I've downloaded one picture disc, I have to do the other, then I'll start ordering pictures and blogging with some.
It's so nice to see English on Blogspot again!! It was weird trying to deal with Hebrew. Now maybe I will spell things a little better!!!
BACK IN THE USA AFTER AN AMAZING TRIP OF A LIFETIME!!!

1 comment:

Suzie said...

Welcome back! It sure was good to hear your voice! Can't wait to hear all the little details!