Monday, May 19, 2008

Jerusalem!!

We arrived in Jerusalem yesterday afternoon, after having lunch in a Beduin Tent where we both rode a camel and saw a baby donkey being born!!! What timing!! The surrounding mountains are so dry, much different then what we had at the Sea of Galilee. We are off to the Southern Steps, the Holocoust Museum, and one other place, can't remember!! My journal is already proving tooo small!! On Thursday a group of us are going to try to do the Kinnest and the Supreme Court!!!! Aren't you Jealous Ken?!! I've been sitting with a guy from Texas by way of Cambodia who is a Young Republican!! We've had the best time with him. He's taking care of all of us single women!! Bye for now, we have a tight scedule to maintain!! Love, Beth & Dolly!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE THESE PICTURES!!! HOW AWSOME!!

Anonymous said...

What amazing experiences! You and the President at the Kinneset?? Hope the camel didn't spit on any of you Love M&D

Anonymous said...

Truly amazing! I'm living vicariously thru you! Glad you're having so much fun! Love ya! Sis#2

Anonymous said...

B thanks for the update. L made it home from NJ. B spending day with M&D. Love, k

Anonymous said...

ohh bethy- you are a crazy woman but i love you. be safe over there and don't come back a born again freak, okay? LOVE YOU <3 (that's a heart for the computer illiterate)

Anonymous said...

they are rushing us!! we are leaving 6:15 a.m.!! It's amazing!! Love Beth & Dolly!! I heart you Lili too!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kenny - I miss you terribly, I'm having to remember all my stuff on my own. Plus my Burt's Bee chapstick is a goner, melted the first day!! i need yours!! xoxoxo to all, Love Beth

Anonymous said...

Beth, took the day (wed) off to spend it with L and friends at the lake. We had significant hail last evening but no serious damage. Bogie just waits by the door for your return. Be safe. See you Monday. xoxoxox k