Saturday, May 10, 2008

Trip Layout

This is our trip layout:

You will visit these and other important sites:
Chorazin
Dan
Caesarea Philippi
Megiddo
Mount Carmel
Golan Heights
Sea of Galilee
Caesarea by the Sea

in Jerusalem:
Temple Mount
Caiaphas’s House
Mount of Olives
Garden of Gethsemane
Garden Tomb
Western Wall
Praetorium
Pool of Bethesda
Holocaust Memorial, Yad Vashem
Shrine of the Book ( Dead Sea Scrolls)
Citadel of David ( Jerusalem Museum)

We fly from Newark, NJ to Tel Aviv then bus it to Haifa - I think. We only stay in two hotels the whole trip, just make day trips from our two central locations.

Can't wait, I'm packing today and sewing a light cotton jacket. In some places we have to have shoulders covered, which in my case with the never ending hot flashes is an issue. But I have found a very lightweight white cotton, that will go with everything, plus I have a hat. So. I'm off to do some birthday errands for a friend and get my summer clothes out of my parents attic. They have tons of room, and neat packing boxes that everything hangs in during the off season. Bye for now, Beth

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi beth!! M&D