Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day


Happy Mother's Day!! My Mom is basking in the glory of her three daughters. Me, I'm basking in the glory of my three step kids and my two fury kids. Juile is basking in the glory of her sweet fury kid, Suzie is basking in the glory of her sweet, smart child and her two fury kids. Our offspring be it, acquired, fury or by birth are what make us who we are. Happy Mother's Day to all especially my Mom - who started the ball rolling for all of us!! We were going to take my Mom out for breakfast to a restaurant up the lake but Mom reminded us of bad weather coming through, and guess what she was right. Storms all today in the forecast. They clear up only on Tuesday, the day we take off for Israel. So she's even clearing up the skies for us!! Happy Mother's Day, Mother's Know Best!!


Mom admiring the Great Mom - Mother Nature





Mom's Brood - Julie, Me, Austin, Suzie, Dad, Mom

No comments: