Thursday, May 22, 2008

Free Day

Well, yesterday, Thursday, was our free day. Wow!! 5 of us did the Kinnesset, 2 (me) of us did the Supreme Court, Wow, then we shopped, which i did not partake in, I just kept them company. The Kinneset was HIGHLY security conscience!!! Like at the Paris Embassy, we had to leave everything in bags, including our passports and retrieve it afterwards!!! Bullett proof glass everywhere, no parking in front, only allowed in front of the checkin bldg right before your tour starts. So, no cameras there!! Nice artwork in lobby, huge tapestries and mosiac all by the same man, which I will google when we get home. We saw the chamber floor or whatever they call it. They have a woman speaker and we saw her arrive in a helicopter with gun ships. They are only in session Mon-Wed, so no session but a few were in. Then, Carl (the baby Politican) and I went to the Supreme Court. We sat in on a trial, only word we understood was Hamas, so we left. The prisoner was typical Hamas evil man, scary looking!!!!! The stories I can tell. I will always remeber this!!! Dead Sea, Sea Scrolls and Masada today!! Lili, tell Brilli hi!! Love to all, Beth & Dolly

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

B, all quiet here. Bogie spent the night with M&D. Think I am going to dinner with J&M tonight. Miss you. See you Monday. K xoxoxoxxo

Anonymous said...

Great blog--sleep on the plane home because we all are going to keep you talking for days. Can't wait to hear all about everything. NO SHOPPING!!--now I;m worried about your health! Love, M&D

Anonymous said...

Hi again, How did you guys all get around Jerusalem on your free day? M&D

Anonymous said...

thank you for making a point to tell brilley hi, and not your own step daughter. THANKS

Anonymous said...

Lili, I figured you always know I'm thinking of you and saying hi to you all the time. People on this trip are getting tired of hearing how perfect you are and how proud of you we are. We always includes "me" so there sweet girl. Hi, love you, miss you, you are always on my mind and in my heart!!! xoxoxo Bethy