Sunday, May 18, 2008

Sunday, May 18

I'm on!!! Google is so smart, no Hebrew error messages!! Ok, we are completely enlightened but exhausted!! If I had a scheckle for every amazing I've said I'd be rich!! We are leaving the Sea of Galilee tomorrow, it's been awesome. (there I go ago again) The country side is beautiful, alot like the San Jaquin Valley, tons of agriculture!! These people have computerized cow milking and drip irrigation! Yesterday was the re-baptizing in the Jordan River, again amazing!! Today we did Capernaem, and the Mount of Beatitudes - plus a short boat ride on the Sea of Galilee, and then dinner at a wharf restaurant. Tomorrow it's on to Jerasalem!! We are having the time of our lives!!! Love to all, hi to all pets!! Beth & Dolly!!!

Ok, no spell check, forgive my spelling today and the rest of the trip!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Poppie, I've been wondering about the food? Have safe travels to Jerusalem. You and Dolly take care of one another. Love,M&D

Anonymous said...

Hi, Since so many place names start with or have in the name, "Beth", ask what the name means in Hebrew. From M

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great trip! I'm so glad you're enjoying yourselves! Love S&A

Anonymous said...

Glad you are having fun.
Sailors Btine

Anonymous said...

All quiet on the home front. We all miss you. K, B & S.

Anonymous said...

glad you are having such an amazing trip! Dolly hang in there it's almost over. I know how she can be!!! what kind of food are you eating??? Enjoy the amazing days ahead.

Anonymous said...

I keep looking all these places up on Wikpedia! How cool that you are there in all these historical and momentus places! You have tread where Jesus has! Wow!!!! Have fun and be safe! Miss you! Sis #2

Anonymous said...

I keep looking all these places up on Wikpedia! How cool that you are there in all these historical and momentus places! You have tread where Jesus has! Wow!!!! Have fun and be safe! Miss you! Sis #2

Anonymous said...

Re-baptiszed in the Jordan River ... I definitely want to see pictures of that! Sounds like you are having a marvelous time. How is the food? Wouldn't mind having some sand from the Sea of Galilee either ... or just a nice rock :) Take care! M&C