Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Israel, 2 days later

I feel like I just want to bust!! Don't know where to start, scrapbooking, quilting, making sure I noted every little word Kay said and that I learned in my Bible, where, where I ask?? Ok, maybe laundry is a key spot! I did order about 200 pictures, that's the first order people, I have to get organized! So, here are a few:



Dolly & I in front of our bus - the red bus, we were the best!!


Sea of Galilee from our hotel in Tiberias


Avi (our Israeli Guide) grafting Kay in as the Gentiles! in Caesarea



Israel is extremely well planted!! Just like California in a lot of views!! This is from the Mt of Beatitudes

Nazareth from a restaurant - looking into town, didn't go in because it's occupied by PLO



The Jordan River at our baptism site!

Skinny ole me on a camel (poor camel) I might be the "straw" that broke the camel's back!!

Camel and desert before going up to Jerusalem - this might be my Christmas Card!!

Food at a gas station, not sure this would pass DHEC codes here, but this is what I ate a lot in Pita Bread with hummus - it's yummy!!

The Western Wall, we are now in Jerusalem, notice the much wider side for the men, women are still very second or maybe fifth class over there!!

No comments: