Saturday, May 31, 2008

Planning Scrapbook

I've finished my outline for my Israel Scrapbook


It's two pages, divided into Page 1- Misc,Culture,Precept Teachings, Page 2 - is Strictly sights and visits. I have approximately 150 pages planned, I guess I should buy a stack of black paper at Micheals, and buy other stuff in bulk!!! I already had ordered some things from Scrap Your Trip, Mouse Memories doesn't have anything for Israel. I thought my Italy book was thick??!! I guess I will have two volumes also!! Ugh!!


Now I really want to sew something representing this trip, the problem is I have a lifetime of colors, patterns and ideas in my head just from memories of the past two weeks!! Ugh, how do I condense them into a few??

All these pictures are military related, hopefully I don't go missing after I post these:

Wire, common around the city of Jerusalem

Security at the Temple Mount

Satellites from the Air Force very close to the Lebanon Border

The UN compound between the above mentioned satellites and the Syria Border

No comments: